Boiler Maintenance: The Key To Long-Lasting And Efficient Boiler Performance
The best way to avoid boiler performance and efficiency problems is to schedule annual boiler maintenance with Faith Heating & Cooling Chicago. Our expert boiler maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our lots of are EPA-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in excellent working condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Faith Heating & Cooling Chicago, we offer a variety of boiler maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check And Clean Gas Burner Section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify Proper Pressure & Temperature Operation
- This process ensures water or steam pressure is properly circulating through your home to provide you with maximum comfort.
Verify Calibration Of Gas Valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Check All Electrical Components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
- This check makes sure your individual room radiators are working properly and transferring heat to ensure you stay warm and comfy.
Not only could regular boiler maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Contact us today and call 773-633-7779 to schedule a tune-up for your boiler today.